- Manufacturers, suppliers, and business service providers – who need research and insight into buyer needs
- Buyers of UAS technology and services – to help inform their acquisition decisions
- Investors – who need to distinguish technical and market viability
This focus, plus research as a foundation and reach into a community of more than 80,000 business executives and innovators through social media and media partnerships, allows Drone Analyst to deliver a high-value, low-risk method for achieving optimal understanding.
While we are enthusiasts and excited by the tremendous attention focused on the small UAS market, we are pragmatists first and foremost. We recognize that using UAS technology must be tied to measurable benefits for service providers and end-users if the industry is to prosper.
- Use cases that have a positive ROI for the end-user of the data, and the underlying adoption drivers that provide justification for the use of UAS technology
- Current operational / business challenges and best practices within the UAS service-provider and end-user community
- Unmet technology needs and requirements within the UAS service-provider and end-user community, and vendors best positioned to meet those needs